Sunday, November 25, 2012

Goodbye November

There are three things I like about winter: Christmas gifts, hot chocolate and comfy sweaters. Only one of them is in these photos though. I love this sweater I bought in Esprit recently - it's warm and fashionable at the same time and that makes it perfect for winter. Those boots are currently my favorites too, because big part of my wardrobe is in earth tones so they go nice with everything and I just  love them. So we organised a photo session few weeks ago. Becky photographed Lisa and me in one of our favorite fall outfits and for that occasion I've chosen what else but my fave sweater. I like how these pics express autumn at it's finest and I hope you'll enjoy! 

Za mene, najlepše zimske stvari su novogodišnji pokloni, topla čokolada i udobni džemperi. Podjednako ih volim i ako se u ovom postu pojavljuje samo jedna od njih-ovaj divan bež džemper marke Esprit. Topao je i moderan u isto vreme što ga čini savršenim zimskim komadom odeće. Još jedan od savršenih zimskih komada jesu ove čizmice koje obožavam da nosim. S obzirom na to da je moj garderober pretežno u zemljanim tonovima mogu da ih nosim uz većinu kombinacija. Nego, nas tri smo organizovale jedan jesenji foto sešn sa ciljem da fotkamo našu omiljenu kombinaciju koja predstavlja osnovu jesenjeg stila za ovu sezonu. Becky se našla u ulozi fotografa a Lisa i ja smo uživale dok smo pozirale i nadamo se da ćete i vi uživati u ovom postu! :)
xoxo Lena

















11 comments:

  1. Lovely post!You seemed to had fun

    www.viewrama.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! we always have fun when we are together :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for stopping by and following! I’m following you back!
    What about Bloglovin, Fb?

    xx Karolina
    Caramode Blog - Bloglovin - Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that white sweater!

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Koleginice cestitam,napredujete :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tvoja pohvala mnogo znaci kolega, ipak si ti strucan :) hvala<3

      Delete
  5. you look great and nice photo:)

    http://sennierealny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete