Thursday, November 22, 2012

Winter is coming

Hello!
How was your week? We had a really nice one! It's getting colder and colder outside and I feel these are the last days when I can wear my leather jacket. Becky is already wearing her winter one.
It's the end of autumn and my warm-season clothes are already in the deep dark corners of my closet, and got replaced by nice warm cozy sweaters and knitted scarfs. Today I decided to wear something more classy: a bun, black eyeliner, red lipstick (although you can't see it here that much because it was the end of the day) a white shirt, black pants and a red scarf. Spiced it up with some gold jewellery and CAT boots to get more casual look. Becky wore a big light-blue sweater and a colorful knitted scarf paired with leggings and black boots, and ofcourse a messy bun to fill it up.
We're looking forward to a relaxing weekend an we're hoping you'll have one too.
Zdravo svima!
Kako ste proveli nedelju? Naša je bila odlična! Vreme je sve hladnije i hladnije i imam neki osećaj da su ovo poslednji trenuci ove sezone u kojima ću moći da nosim svoju voljenu kožnu jaknu mada bih trebalo da se ugledam na drugaricu koja već nosi zimsku jaknu. S obzirom na to da se jesen bliži kraju, odložila sam odeću za toplije vreme na dno ormara i zamenila je svim tim toplim pufnastim džemperima i šalovima. Danas sam odlučila da se obučem malo elegantnije što bi značilo punđa, crni ajlajner, crveni karmin (koji se možda i ne vidi baš najbolje na slikama), bela košulja, crne pantalone i crvena ešarpa. Beki je nosila bebi plavi džemper i prugasti šal u kombinaciji sa helankama i crnim čizmama.
Obe jedva čekamo vikend kako bismo se odmorile od obaveza i opustile se uz neki dobar film i društvo. Uživajte u svom vikendu i vidimo se u sledećem postu. :)










13 comments:

  1. It looks great :)
    I follow you back:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics. Great job. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfits, girls!
    Thanks for sharing such a nice post! Also a very large 'thank you' for taking the time to leave a comment for me! I do appreciate that! BTW I've subscribe to your blog!
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look & very cute blog!

    I`m a new follower now.
    And I will be SOO happy, if you follow my blog:-)

    xxx
    Tatiana

    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey ;)
    I like the second outfit :) and the tattoo :)
    mind to follow each other via bloglovin? :)


    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so cute!!!
    Love all the outfits :)
    following you, love from scotland
    belleeamie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so much for the lovely comments! following you all back!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post girl!
    Your blog is really interesting! :)
    Well done!

    Wanna follow each other?

    http://fashionofad.blogspot.gr/

    xo xo
    Olie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing outfits and photos! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now I'm following you girl! :)

    http://fashionofad.blogspot.gr/

    xo xo
    Olie

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey,sure I'm following you now,waiting for you to follow back,thanks :)

    www.viewrama.com

    ReplyDelete