Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Instalife

Yeah, it's the Instagram post. 
Even though we don't have time to blog regularly, we are always updating our Instagram profiles. It is pretty easy and it takes less time than writing a post here so that's why we do it more often. Anyways, now you'll see Lena's and mine latest pics and we hope you'll enjoy. 

And, we have planned an photo shoot these days but we are having some trouble making it work because I am sick again and it is constantly raining. We will show you our outfits again as soon we can. 
Untill then, you can watch some shows online from Milan fashion week here.



Da, danas je na redu instagram post.
Možda ne stižemo da postujemo na blog svaki dan ali smo redovne na instagramu. Postavljanje slika na instagram je jednostavnije i oduzima manje vremena od pisanja posta i zato češće postavljamo slike tamo nego ovde na blog. Bilo kako bilo evo naših najnovijih slikica, nadamo se da ćete uživati! 

U planu je neki photoshoot ali videćemo koliko je izvodljiv s obzirom na kišovito vreme i činjenicu da sam opet pod temperaturom.  Prvom prilikom ćemo napisati neki novi outfit post.
Do tada, možete se zabaviti gledajući fashion week u Milanu ovde.

XOXO Becky



Lena's Instagram: @thelenastark
 1. Mirror photo 2. Sixties inspired picture

 3. Lena's Beyonce ticket  4. Make up of the day

 5.&6. Lovely Belgrade

 7.&8. Coffee and snack of the day

9.&10. Night out style


Becky's Instagram: @missbeckythebitch
 1.&2. My newest puppy Jackie

 3.&4. Saturday night out

 5. My birthday present  6. New goodies

 7. London countdown 8. Snack of the day

9.&10. Lena and me, night out

28 comments:

  1. Thanks for visit my blog! I follow you!

    I invite you to my WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY
    SNB: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy me
    ★ WORLDWIDE GIVEAWAY★

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!!
    Wondering if you would like to follow each other? :)
    Please let me know!
    www.cecilleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't wait to go to london too....!!!
    Thanx so much for your comment
    I'd be really glad to follow you:) i hope u'll follow me back!
    www.hopethinkknow.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog, I think it is cool that you guys post together. I followed you! Check out my blog when you got the chance, I will be having a giveaway by the time I reach 100 followers. Also find me on instagram, so we can follow each other, my username is: fleurchelsea
    -Fleur

    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment i follow you !! Xoxo

    mynameislaragarcia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures! Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog! Now following you!

    Xoxo
    Teresa
    Http://www.chicaffordable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog! cute new dog of yours:D! cool outfits!
    would you like to follow each other:)?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha, Instagram is certainly handy when you don't have time to post outfits when a quick snap is in order! Love your pics, they're really cute! :)


    xo,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que lindas fotografias! Me ha encantado su blog chicas!
    Tambien las sigo!:)
    Gracias por su comentario!

    Besos!

    http://modabyjacqui.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a lovely blog, just stumbled across it now and I'm in love!
    Love your posts :)

    Would you like to follow each other via GFC and bloglovin’?
    If so let me know and I’ll follow you right back

    Speak soon,
    Have a lovely day
    Much Love,
    Kate xo

    www.and-kate.blogspot.com
    New fashion post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely pics!!Would u like follow each other? Let me know. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice blog girls, and nice photos!

    love, Gongy

    http://groolstyle.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice pics you have here :)
    I'm your newest follower :)
    I would be happy if you visit my blog back and follow via GFC :)
    Kisses

    www.iritopia.com

    ReplyDelete