Saturday, March 9, 2013

Dior ready-to-wear fall/winter 2013-2014

Hello lovelies! 
I'm in love but literally in love with this year's Dior runway show on Paris fashion week. I was speechless when I first saw the collection. I want like every single thing. Okay, there were some dresses I would not personally wear but it's all wonderful as a collection. Thing that I like the most are Andy Warhol's sketches on bags and clothes. I think bags are the best part of the collection.White Lady Dior with golden heel is my personal fave.
Make up was nice too, with silver eye make up and dark pink lips which were in the spotlight, as the central part of make up.
Also shoes have very unusual heel and there is so much mixture of patterns and materials but it all fits together and makes a wonderful unity, a pleasure for all senses.
Now here are pictures and I hope you'll enjoy as much as I did. Becky

Zdravo dragi moji!
Opčinjena sam ovogodišnjom Dior ready to wear kolekcijom sa nedelje mode u Parizu. Ostala sam bez reči kad sam odgledala celu reviju i naišla sam na dosta stvari koje bih želela da imam. Iako je bilo nekih haljina koje ja lično ne bih nosila, cela kolekcija je bila lepo uklopljena kao celina. Oduševili su me Andy Warhol motivi na odeći i torbama i mislim da su torbe najbolji deo kolekcije.  lepo izgledaju na beloj Lady Dior torbi koja je ujedino i moj omiljeni komad iz kolekcije.
Čak je i šminka bila po mom ukusu, srebrni ajlajner i istaknute tamno roze usne koje se slažu sa odećom.
Obuća je neobičnog oblika i možemo videti kombinacije različitih printova i materijala ali sve to zajedno stvara jednu fenomenalnu predstavu koja je uživanje za sva čula.
Sad možete pogledati slike i nadam se da ćete uživati.

xo
Becky









12 comments:

  1. thanks for your lovely comment chez moi Dear!!
    I wait for you soon!
    I am folllowing you now!!

    Nice Post!

    Federica smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely comment dear, of course I'll follow back....

    The handbags ... omg I love them O_o and hell! what funky shoes! xx

    http://thoughtwithlove.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bags and the shoes!

    I am following you now :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lovelies! Thank you for your comment, but i don't see you on the followers list, please double check and let me know? :) I'll be more than happy to follow back right away!
    Yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dolls! Following you back ;)
      Yuliconversations.blogspot.com

      Delete
  5. Beautiful photos! I will definitely be checking out your blog regularly!

    XoXo
    Teresa
    http://www.chicaffordable.blogspot.com
    P.S Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing collection! I really like the dresses and the make up!

    Giveaway on my blog <3 SHE WALKS Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Their collection is gorgeous! I'm loving the bags.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bags! But the shoe's I'm not to keen on!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello! thank you for visiting my blog!
    already followed back!
    amazing collection of Dior specially those bags!!
    kisses
    Ale
    www.amaramablog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. in love with these designs! shoes are little strange though! followed you:)
    www.trustinvogue.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete