Friday, March 29, 2013

La vie est l'art


Hey everyone! 

Here we are (finally) with a new post! Today, we have some art photography to show you. Lena and I organised a photo session last weekend, she was the model and I photographed her. 
Black and white photography is my passion, I'm addicted to that classy, old-fashioned look and old Hollywood is my endless source of inspiration so pics like those today are my faves.
I enjoy in black and white photos because they can express the emotion better than colored ones and observer can feel them as well if photograph is good. 
So, I hope you'll enjoy in today's post and we'll talk to you soon! xo



Zdravo svima!
Napokon, evo novog posta! Za danas smo spremile set umetničnih fotografija koje su nastale prošlog vikenda kada smo Lena i ja organizovale jedan photo session. Crno-bela fotografija je moja strast i obožavam osećaj koji mi stvara u stomaku kad vidim fotografiju koja mi se stvarno sviđa. Old Hollywood i filmovi kao što su Doručak kod Tifanija i Neki to vole vruće za mene predstavljaju nepresušni izvor ideja i inspiracije i baš zato su mi fotke koje ovde možete videti prirasle za srce. Uživam u crno-belim slikama zato što mogu da prenesu emociju koju je fotograf hteo da stvori toliko dobro da je i sam posmatrač oseti.
Dakle, nadam se da ćete uživati u ovom postu i javljamo vam se uskoro! 

Becky&Lena












7 comments:

  1. WONDERFULL LOOK!

    i WAIT FOR YOU SOON FOR A new gourmand easter post!!
    EASTER KISSES
    FEDERICA
    SMARTCHICDIETREADBOOKSANDFLY.BLOGSPOT.IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning photos!, And you have a very nice blog, love it!

    Sorry I'm late, and I follow you! :)

    http://coletas-rebeldes.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete